By Bennjo117
SPG wrote:in terms of ekans, it isnt in approval so i wont do anything about it (its waiting on arbok but jose keeps redoing the texture for what ever reason) in terms of this.... before we put it in game I want to see the texture file first

The texture files are available with the download. I'll upload Gallade as soon as I finish the shiny form.

By SPG
Bennjo117 wrote:
SPG wrote:in terms of ekans, it isnt in approval so i wont do anything about it (its waiting on arbok but jose keeps redoing the texture for what ever reason) in terms of this.... before we put it in game I want to see the texture file first

The texture files are available with the download. I'll upload Gallade as soon as I finish the shiny form.

didnt see the link (i read the conversation more so then looking at the pictures) I just nwated to make sure you didnt steal them...which you didnt so its all good
By Bennjo117
#155855 Wonderful! I just updated the download link to include the Gallade textures.
By RuddyTempest
#156061 soooo, heh, where does the file go... exactly? heh, I really have no idea, it didn't work when I added it to the resource pack file. And for that matter, how about that new Pokedex Gui, same deal?
JOIN THE TEAM