By Bennjo117
#155791 I don't know if this is the right place to post to ask for opinions? But I would like to offer my edited skins to you for the betterment of the mod. A fair amount of the orignal texture remains, and I don't particuarly want credit for this either, its just something I felt I needed to do.

First of all, I want to apologise. I know I complained alot in the forums about how I disliked these models, so I've stopped being a whiny child and actually put my skills to use. I really wanted to give the Ralts line a bit more of an X/Y feel.

Ralts has probably had the least amount of treatment. I've rid of the strange-aliased lines and soften the colours slightly.

Kirlia has had similar treatment, and dramatic action taken apon the eyes. I've also added a mouth, which strangeley wasn't even present before.

Gardevoir has had the works. Gardevoir had a really, really strange texture almost trying to emulate an outline around the model. I've cleared of those, and softened the edges to make it look more friendly. Also overhauled the eyes.

Gallade exactly the same treatment.

JUST IN CASE YOU CAN'T SEE THE DIFFERENCE: (Left is the deafult texture. Right is the re-texture)

CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE: Whoever made the original texture should undoubtedly get credit for it. What I did was simply a tidy up and shine up.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cwou8 ... xtures.rar

By MrMasochism
#155796 Those are great. Big improvements I think over what we have currently especially due to the aliasing issue. We'll get these in
By JamieS1211
#155799 What is the resolution of the texture?

I also did the same with the icy rock if anyone wants it.

By Bennjo117
#155830 The texture resolution is exatcly the same as the original. Also dat ice rock is rockin'
By Bennjo117
MrMasochism wrote:Those are great. Big improvements I think over what we have currently especially due to the aliasing issue. We'll get these in

Oh my! I'm so glad you like them! It would be fantastic to be able to contribute to the mod.
Should I do Gallade, just for the sake of style consistency?
By JamieS1211
Shadowkirby wrote:Yea, there's an Ekans line remodel. It's in the feedback section though.
http://pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=18575 That's the link to it, looks pretty good tbh. (If posting those is not allowed ignore/delete this pls, sorry if it's not allowed xD)

It still has to go through SPG. I think one of the worst pokemon at the moment is Raikou. Do you by any chance know how to do UV un-wrapping for texturing?
By SPG
#155849 in terms of ekans, it isnt in approval so i wont do anything about it (its waiting on arbok but jose keeps redoing the texture for what ever reason) in terms of this.... before we put it in game I want to see the texture file first
By Bennjo117
JamieS1211 wrote:
Shadowkirby wrote:Yea, there's an Ekans line remodel. It's in the feedback section though.
http://pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=18575 That's the link to it, looks pretty good tbh. (If posting those is not allowed ignore/delete this pls, sorry if it's not allowed xD)

It still has to go through SPG. I think one of the worst pokemon at the moment is Raikou. Do you by any chance know how to do UV un-wrapping for texturing?

'Fraid not. I used Paint.net to edit these textures. Un-professional I know, but the textures and style isn't exactly complex. (Also whats wrong with Raikou?)
JOIN THE TEAM