By KSin
#169152 SlimPixel Resource Pack
*Important: This pack is for Pixelmon 4.2.1, older versions are untested and may not display correctly. Also, if any changes are made to GUI's this pack modifies in the next Pixelmon update the pack will not display correctly.*

Last checked: 3/17/16; Pack looks compatible with 4.2.3 as far as I can see.

This pack is meant to be an upgrade of the default GUI with the idea of it being slim. I feel like in some places Pokemon Black/White may have inspired me though this is not meant to be a 100% B/W inspired pack.

Some GUI's are not updated, such as the Pokemon Evolution GUI, Loot GUI, etc. I will update those at some point, though I'm not feeling super motivated to work on this at the moment. It's actually been about a week since I last messed with it. Figured I should just share it now since I don't know when I'll continue.

Feedback is appreciated. :)

Screens | Show
These are just some examples
*Fitted to support the longest nickname, etc.*

Installation | Show
Minecraft Client:
-Open Run.exe from the start menu
-Type %appdata% in the field then click OK
-Go into the .minecraft folder then the Resource Pack folder
-Drag and drop SlimPixel.zip into this folder.
-Done
*To enable in-game go to options > resource packs then click the arrow next to the pack name to make it appear on the right side and click done.*

Pixelmon Launcher
-Open Run.exe from the start menu
-Type %appdata% in the field then click OK
-Go into the .pixelmon folder
-Go into the folder with your profile name on it then into the Resource Pack folder
-Drag and drop SlimPixel.zip into this folder.
-Done
*To enable in-game go to options > resource packs then click the arrow next to the pack name to make it appear on the right side and click done.*

Download

More info | Show
-Pokemon Selection GUI (When you open your inventory, the bar on the left)
>I decided not to modify this GUI, the default style is pretty much the Default MineCraft style and it's connected to it so it'd look weird if I changed it.

-Type Symbols
>They're default, I couldn't come up with designs. At first I tried just using text but even at the max size it was barely legible.

-Status Effects
>They're default, again, design issues. Transparency isn't supported though.

-Moves page on a selected Pokemon
>You may notice the names of moves not being properly aligned with the boxes I made, this is because of the position of the PP box next to it. Just wouldn't look right if I made it fit.

-General
>If you really look at the textures on some GUI's , you may notice some odd stretching of the pixels. This is an issue with the GUI's internal design, I unfortunately cannot fix this. Looks fine on the editing side.

JOIN THE TEAM