Building Skills(1-10):8
How much you play daily:6 hours
Favorite Pokemon:Legendary celebi non legendary Dragonite
Favorite Type:fire
What gym leader would you like to be:Gary or Giovanni /kANTO 8th gym
Which city would you like to live in:Goldenrod

If im accepted pm me for an image of one of my builds :D
By SceptiIe
#116615 Before I apply I have a question...
when you said 5 days straight or you are kicked out...what if you are on vacation or are having issues with your computer? Are you still kicked or do you have to leave a notice? The reason I'm asking is because my computer had received various viruses and is being fixed, and I plan to move to a different state soon. Also I can't play Monday through Friday because of school, but on weekends I am very active. I will let you know when my computer is fixed.

Thanks,
some random Sceptile who found its way to the forums XD
By Josecami
SceptiIe wrote:Before I apply I have a question...
when you said 5 days straight or you are kicked out...what if you are on vacation or are having issues with your computer? Are you still kicked or do you have to leave a notice? The reason I'm asking is because my computer had received various viruses and is being fixed, and I plan to move to a different state soon. Also I can't play Monday through Friday because of school, but on weekends I am very active. I will let you know when my computer is fixed.

Thanks,
some random Sceptile who found its way to the forums XD

If you send me a PM with the reason why you haven't joined no, but if you don't say anything you'll be kicked
JOIN THE TEAM