By Toolaz
#50327 This is my Poke Center I made a few days ago in my survival world, and here are the screen shots.

Spoiler:
Over view
Front Door
Inside Above
Inside Left
Inside Right
Counter
Back

And the exterior was based off of gen4 heartgold/soulsilver and the interior was based of of gen 4 Platinum I can change the Quartz to white hardened clay what 1.6 comes out if necessary.

The Schematic
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25742205/Poke_Center.schematic

By Il_Lupo
#50340 Actually, I like this one a lot. It looks simpler and more realistic than some of the others I've seen, clean and serviceable.
By Leqesai
#50777 This has way too many expensive blocks IMO. Are those Quartz blocks? If this spawned randomly in the world you'd never have to farm quartz again (of course I am exaggerating a bit here but I believe my point is sufficiently able to be understood).
By Toolaz
#50788 I know but its not that hard to get quartz when you get a nether portal anyway because its everywhere.
By bhoqure
#50791 This is quite true. I can make 10 stacks in no time takes me about 30 minutes of just mining netharquartz.
By Leqesai
bhoqure wrote:This is quite true. I can make 10 stacks in no time takes me about 30 minutes of just mining netharquartz.

Yeah it isn't that hard once you get to the nether but if you have structures spawning with nether assets then you don't even have to build a portal to get to them. If you can get quartz in the main world why even bother going to the nether?
By nightowl565
#50907 ok look if your complaining about quartz the point of these spawning is so people don't have to get diamonds to heal and idk if you've noticed but you cant move while healing breaking the quartz walls would put you at risk if mobs are enabled or pvp is on or if someone has lava or flint and steel
By nightowl565
#50910 the aim is eventually so that this mod can become adventure mode and you wont have to break blocks right? so we shouldn't worry about thiefs in the first place
JOIN THE TEAM