By BronzeElf
#51425 Hey, I was just thinking that you should make different blocks that match the pokecenters that are in main games that maybe aren't breakable, so they can't just harvest all the (iron blocks, wool, etc) -Just an idea. Well, here's my design :)
Attachments
PC1.png
PC1.png (199.47 KiB) Viewed 820 times
PC2.png
PC2.png (202.31 KiB) Viewed 820 times
PCinside1.png
PCinside1.png (556.44 KiB) Viewed 820 times

By Polifroeg
#52352 the reason this has no comments is probably that the title is misleading and does not look like its an actual submission you should add a button on the front of the pokeball over the door if you think it looks too big or it doesnt have a centre have four wool blocks instead of one
By BronzeElf
Polifroeg wrote:the reason this has no comments is probably that the title is misleading and does not look like its an actual submission you should add a button on the front of the pokeball over the door if you think it looks too big or it doesnt have a centre have four wool blocks instead of one

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll change the Subject now :D
I actually have an updated one here, as well as a pokemart!:
Attachments
PCNEW.png
PCNEW.png (404.07 KiB) Viewed 711 times
By KuryoZT
#52397 I like it.
I just have one question, how does it look during the night?
One of the problems I've seen with pokecenter is that they provide few points of lightning, so if you play with mobs on, it kinda hurts, even without it.
The reason I mention mobs spawning so explicitly, let's see if you can find it? It's linked to the new image, and it won't bother the player if they have music/sound off, do you see what I'm talking about?

Spoiler:
the "pokeball is hollow isn't it? So mobs will spawn there if there's no light, just putting a glowstone should help, and if it's secre, most player won't even know it's there, unless their mind is as twisted as mine XD
By BronzeElf
KuryoZT wrote:I like it.
I just have one question, how does it look during the night?
One of the problems I've seen with pokecenter is that they provide few points of lightning, so if you play with mobs on, it kinda hurts, even without it.
The reason I mention mobs spawning so explicitly, let's see if you can find it? It's linked to the new image, and it won't bother the player if they have music/sound off, do you see what I'm talking about?

Spoiler:
the "pokeball is hollow isn't it? So mobs will spawn there if there's no light, just putting a glowstone should help, and if it's secre, most player won't even know it's there, unless their mind is as twisted as mine XD

Hey, thanks for the feedback, and you brought up a good point! In the town I have this in there are street lights. I assume if it is the one for the randomly spawning pokecenter that they would add lights. Also, the pokeball is not hollow. I could add some pics of it at night if you'd like ^-^''

The PC Emits light from the sides and entrance (Idk if that would help the monster situation very much) Although, I noticed that with pixelmon monsters almost never spawn-I don't think it should be a problem
Attachments
PCLIGHT.png
PCLIGHT.png (367.43 KiB) Viewed 701 times
JOIN THE TEAM