By iso
j1r2000 wrote:no (face pome)

And your reason for saying "no"? I assume you tried to spell the word "palm" aswell and failed, will you also fail to give a reason as to why you seem to disagree with my pokémon center design?
By bhoqure
#52519 it really does not matter if he says no. Unless he was of course part of the team/person who decides what will be accepted.

Anyways here is my opinion. Its simple and to the point. Maybe add a little more diversity like vines for the jungle one maybe some mossy cobble as well due to the temples you can find in jungles. AND definitely more lighting lol thats probably biggest concern is the lighting. add a couple more torches maybe make it much brighter and do some night time screens or video so we can see how well it does at night
By iso
bhoqure wrote:Maybe add a little more diversity like vines for the jungle one maybe some mossy cobble as well due to the temples you can find in jungles.

I have added mossy stone and it seems to fit in nicely, I tried to add vines but they didn't appeal to me everywhere I put them.

bhoqure wrote:AND definitely more lighting lol thats probably biggest concern is the lighting. add a couple more torches maybe make it much brighter and do some night time screens or video so we can see how well it does at night

It is hard to tell how the lighting holds up due my video being recorded during the daytime, I made sure the new video was during the night to show how the current setup fairs.
By bhoqure
#52539 The mossy cobble looks nice in that.

The lighting inside the house in certain places specially in the basement are a little dark still just my opinion i always like my house lit fairly high so i can see everything when i record or take screenshots.
JOIN THE TEAM