By Coolfish102
#55245 This build is simply amazing. I thoroughly enjoy every aspect as far as its simplicity, availability of resources, use of aesthetics and practicality. However, I do agree that the inner Pokeball is a tad much. It should be a completion of the outer ball, not a separate ball in and of itself. That seems to be the only change I'd make as far this Pokemon Center is concerned! Best of luck.

Your friendly miner,
Coolfish102

EDIT: Thanks for taking my suggestion to heart. The design of this Pokemon Center should be a winner and has my vote when the time comes!
By StraightUpLazy
Coolfish102 wrote:This build is simply amazing. I thoroughly enjoy every aspect as far as its simplicity, availability of resources, use of aesthetics and practicality. However, I do agree that the inner Pokeball is a tad much. It should be a completion of the outer ball, not a separate ball in and of itself. That seems to be the only change I'd make as far this Pokemon Center is concerned! Best of luck.

Your friendly miner,
Coolfish102

EDIT: Thanks for taking my suggestion to heart. The design of this Pokemon Center should be a winner and has my vote when the time comes!

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you like it.
JOIN THE TEAM