By KuryoZT
#54642 By "mod admin" do you mean "main admin"?
And you don't need anyone else to play your map with the mod, all you need is to install the mod (I won't explain that here, it's off-topic), then download the map, nice advertising btw ;) . Checking the video out right now, the map later, ok?
Then put the map in "saves", which is a folder in ".minecraft". Then when you launch minecraft, when selecting a world, there should be the map in the list. Easy enough right?
By Fares_tabet
KuryoZT wrote:By "mod admin" do you mean "main admin"?
And you don't need anyone else to play your map with the mod, all you need is to install the mod (I won't explain that here, it's off-topic), then download the map, nice advertising btw ;) . Checking the video out right now, the map later, ok?
Then put the map in "saves", which is a folder in ".minecraft". Then when you launch minecraft, when selecting a world, there should be the map in the list. Easy enough right?

Hehehehe i think i can do that :D Well i consider you and admin since you seem pretty experienced, and i really am honored to know that you checked my video thank you so much !
By KuryoZT
#54692 Wowowo, hold on. I'm no admin, I'm only a sectionnal mod, meaning the only thing I can do is monitor the general discussion, that's all. I'm happy you think like that, but it's wrong, sorry.
And yeah, nice little video, with sounds and all.
The thing here, is that a Sinnoh map is kinda rare here. Most people do either Kanto/Johto, or their own map.
So yeah, I'll definetly check the map out, but I can't right now, I've got some unfinished business that needs working right now haha, sorry.
But I am excited to try it out, I loved the Pearl and Platinum versions.
I know it's still onlly a WIP, but I got my hopes in there. Go have fun, making the full map, ok?

Edit: I had some minutes, so I went in.
First, to play it: Download, open it with Winrar/7zip/what you have, extract the good folder (sinnoh map version 2 for Windows, Mac have their own folder I suppose? It's written Mac so...)
Extract the good folder in your .minecraft/saves, it should create a new folder called: sinnoh map version 2.
Then launch minecraft, and in "Singleplayer", TADAAA, the map is waiting for you to contemplate what's inside! Go on your adventure in Sinnoh, for the first time, or one more time.

But when you're in, you'll start, at least I did, in the air, above the cave near the Aeolian(?that's what google translate gives me). A little thing, but I suppose the starting town is done, but the map I downloaded somehow comes from the video. Maybe it's just me. Just pointing it out for people coming after, it may happen to you too, but it's not important.
By Fares_tabet
Waterboyr wrote:OMG if you need help... let me know!

We may need help building it, but for now advertisement is the problem : we are only 2 builders and the only thing that makes us go on is the fact that many people, like us, are passionate about pokemon so we try to offer these people something thrilling and awesome that is Sinnoh.
LOL if the video gets 1000+ views within august, we will recruit new builders !
By Fares_tabet
KuryoZT wrote:Wowowo, hold on. I'm no admin, I'm only a sectionnal mod, meaning the only thing I can do is monitor the general discussion, that's all. I'm happy you think like that, but it's wrong, sorry.
And yeah, nice little video, with sounds and all.
The thing here, is that a Sinnoh map is kinda rare here. Most people do either Kanto/Johto, or their own map.
So yeah, I'll definetly check the map out, but I can't right now, I've got some unfinished business that needs working right now haha, sorry.
But I am excited to try it out, I loved the Pearl and Platinum versions.
I know it's still onlly a WIP, but I got my hopes in there. Go have fun, making the full map, ok?

Edit: I had some minutes, so I went in.
First, to play it: Download, open it with Winrar/7zip/what you have, extract the good folder (sinnoh map version 2 for Windows, Mac have their own folder I suppose? It's written Mac so...)
Extract the good folder in your .minecraft/saves, it should create a new folder called: sinnoh map version 2.
Then launch minecraft, and in "Singleplayer", TADAAA, the map is waiting for you to contemplate what's inside! Go on your adventure in Sinnoh, for the first time, or one more time.

But when you're in, you'll start, at least I did, in the air, above the cave near the Aeolian(?that's what google translate gives me). A little thing, but I suppose the starting town is done, but the map I downloaded somehow comes from the video. Maybe it's just me. Just pointing it out for people coming after, it may happen to you too, but it's not important.

Again Thank you ! :D When you try out the map let me know if you liked it and if not what i could do to make it better
JOIN THE TEAM