By Rzxa
#56507 Paint.net, Gimp,And PhotoShop
Or maybe Paint tool sai cause karrybird use it
By adamledford54
#56803 so every time i try to resize my texturemap on paint.net then try to upload it to my model on techne it says "the resolution of the image you selected differs from your project settings. do you want to update the settings to match the new resolution?" so how do i add more pixels to my image without having to edit my model?
By Tom_X
adamledford54 wrote:so every time i try to resize my texturemap on paint.net then try to upload it to my model on techne it says "the resolution of the image you selected differs from your project settings. do you want to update the settings to match the new resolution?" so how do i add more pixels to my image without having to edit my model?

Say no to that, if you do it will resize the texture to its original state and you will lose any HD textures you made, it was in a Jurrorath's tutorial in some place....
*Note: if it resizes it when you choose "no", then continue to press "yes" after that, I'm no modeller and my memory is bad :)
By Tom_X
#57326 You're welcome!
Wait, was it "yes" or "no"? Just for future references
By lugiaisbeast101
Tom_X wrote:
adamledford54 wrote:so every time i try to resize my texturemap on paint.net then try to upload it to my model on techne it says "the resolution of the image you selected differs from your project settings. do you want to update the settings to match the new resolution?" so how do i add more pixels to my image without having to edit my model?

Say no to that, if you do it will resize the texture to its original state and you will lose any HD textures you made, it was in a Jurrorath's tutorial in some place....
*Note: if it resizes it when you choose "no", then continue to press "yes" after that, I'm no modeller and my memory is bad :)

If hadn't already figured this out, you can disable that.

Go to tools and click settings.

Disable Show Texture-resolution.

Oh, and don't forget to click save and close on the bottom.

Then your done, no more pestering messages.
JOIN THE TEAM