By AnDwHaT5
#59034 The proxto region is so cool because you will be able to see some areas of the map rehashed from some of the games like kanto had a insperation and hoenn for its unique shape! Some citys or towns will look like some of the games too or completly origional! This will def be a pretty cool map and i will make it pixelmon ready which very few maps doo. What i mean by pixelmon ready is healers, pcs, and traders will be placed in centers and gyms! You can get the mod and go right into this map with out the editing!

We are currently in pre pre alpha which is more or less making the plans. I will keep this forum updated on when a new town is made.

Remember what used to be here well yeah we got some pics for that now. Here is a progress map for what is ingame right now.
Spoiler:

plans
Spoiler:

In game screenshots
Spoiler:

By AnDwHaT5
#59174 A downloadable adventure map. When done if someone wants to make it into a server i will make it a official server depending on quality.
By AnDwHaT5
#59317 Nvm me and josecami have decided to open a server together so it will be available on our server in a few weeks.
JOIN THE TEAM