By karrybird
#4432 i think this is the right forum to post this in :)

so i'm going to start making HD textures for some of the current models :)
i thought flygon's texture was alright so i'm not going to mess with it.

Spoiler:

By Skibb
#4440 That is so awesome . Love it .
By Tom_X
#4566 Those textures are really good, I can't wait for them to be added!
By karrybird
Flufflumps wrote:can you do an hd texture to my relicanth?

hm, i really would love to make a relicanth due to my love of fossil pokemon, though i would greatly prefer to use my own model for it since i'm a bit nit-picky over certain details. D:
By tacoballs7
#6738 Hmm. I think the trapinch might need a new model to separate its mouth. Wouldn't it need to be able to move its mouth around for biting animations and such?
By karrybird
tacoballs7 wrote:Hmm. I think the trapinch might need a new model to separate its mouth. Wouldn't it need to be able to move its mouth around for biting animations and such?

yeah i think that would be pretty cool, might even edit this model so it can do just that :)
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
tacoballs7 wrote:Hmm. I think the trapinch might need a new model to separate its mouth. Wouldn't it need to be able to move its mouth around for biting animations and such?

yeah i think that would be pretty cool, might even edit this model so it can do just that :)

would be better off just making a 100% new one because this one is clearly lazily made and one of the first models ever in this mod
By karrybird
SPG wrote:
karrybird wrote:

would be better off just making a 100% new one because this one is clearly lazily made and one of the first models ever in this mod

yeah that probably would be better, but i really don't want to redo the texture XD
maybe i could copy and paste, i dunno i'll see what i can do :)
JOIN THE TEAM