By AHTKingofkings
#63262 I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get some detailed textures on my pixelmon model.

Heres the model and the texture offset junk

but no matter what size I made the project texture I open it up and it looks like this

Thats not enough room to make a detailed texture and the only way I can get more spaces is to make the model like 3 or 4x the size of the block in Techne, is there a way that I can add more detail to my models without having to make a giant model in techne?

By Il_Lupo
#63522 I think you have to go to edit and change the size of the model's texture. You shouldn't have to change the size of the model at all. I suggest looking up a tutorial :)
By AHTKingofkings
#63636 Would you by chance have a video to link? I have tried finding some tutorials but most of the time its the exact problem I am having where they don't get very much room to texutre. I have tried making a project with larger texture size but it didn't help
By Il_Lupo
#63715 You can edit the texture size without editing the model. All you should have to change is the offsets. We had a HD texturing tutorial by Karrybird around here before, no idea where it is now. I'll be on the lookout for a good tutorial you can use. Sorry, I know how frustrating it can be to be stuck on something without information :(
By AHTKingofkings
#63752 I saw the modeling help thing they have posted and it says to not touch the texture offsets and edit the project to make the texture size bigger (You would set a 64x32 project to 256x128 for example) and export the texture map, set the project back to its normal size, then add color to the texture map so it doesn't go invisible, move the texture offsets now and then load up the texture and when I do that, it goes invisible. I thought maybe it was because I didn't add any color so I do all the steps again and this time added color but it still went invisible and clicking edit project didn't help at all unfortunately.
JOIN THE TEAM