By Il_Lupo
#66139 I and a few others would be interested in making the Orre region, from Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. However, I have only played Gale of Darkness and haven't even played that for a fairly long time. I'm making this post here to ask for people to submit maps of cities, of the world in general and descriptions of each biome/region of Orre to aid in their construction.

Thanks for reading, either offer ideas here or PM them to me.

By Il_Lupo
#66160 I'd probably leave the roads as optional areas, without quests or whatever, but with random biomes or whatever for people who want to explore. The cities and everything would be more detailed and be focuses for the player.
By Il_Lupo
#67760 Had a gander at World Painter.

By RemusSargin
#68607 Looks cool Lupo! I just found a copy of XD and am really liking it, but I need a memory card so I don't have to restart every time
By S_Kunai
Il_Lupo wrote:Had a gander at World Painter.

Oh wow, that reminds me a lot of the Orre region. Nice job!
By Il_Lupo
#68770 Thank you :)
This is a slightly updated version, with Citidark Isle and a couple of sand dunes/rock formations. Also left some flat areas for the cities and whatnot.

By S_Kunai
#68846 So what does that program do? Just map out a build? Or can it create a world like that?
By Il_Lupo
#68968 It works by giving you a big piece of land to work with, then you can mould it and change it until it's exactly the way you want. Then you can export it to Minecraft, and it'll be exactly as you painted it.
JOIN THE TEAM