By shadowolf96236
#425 all pokemon currently in game are now shadow textured. the files are all in the dropbox under textures pokemon-shadow

If your like me your not a big fan of shiny pokemon sure there rare and they have worth to them but I never really liked them. I bring to you SHADOW pixelmon based off of shadow lugia in the gamecube game and shadow pokemon in pokemon tower defense.

well what does a shadow pixelmon even look like? Well guy in the back who didn't raise his hand I'll show you.
Spoiler:

Wow those look really cool, how can I help be a part of this?
well I am glad you asked, I'm looking for feedback and ideas so when i run into an issue of texture block on a pixelmon I'll post it and look for ideas.

How many pokemon have you done and when can we see a first release?
check the list at the bottom of the post for full details.
what does a shadow pokemon sprite look like?
like this.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and some random ones. I kind of want to finish all of them before releasing it to the community but depending on feedback I may release a version once all starters / evos are finished.

Thanks for checking the thread and make sure to post feedback =D

By SPG
#427 ah much better, spoilers hate you : D
jk, they hate everyone, i think the pluggin is either not installed or mr. m did it wrong idk
By Yaseen
#458 Love the shadow lapras oh and Spg your right the plugin isnt installed but i've requested Rados to install it with a few other useful plugins
By SPG
Yaseen wrote:Love the shadow lapras oh and Spg your right the plugin isnt installed but i've requested Rados to install it with a few other useful plugins

I be smertz leik thet..... gabe may, or may not have told me such things in the past.
By Yaseen
Rados wrote:Well, spoilers work now(thanks to me) so you can clean up this topic

*cough I coulda sworn I suggested it cough*
JOIN THE TEAM