By Seabolt41
#72561 so guys iam working on the database and models for lucario and riolu and you can both models really fast i would appreiciate it just put it in a reply thanks also please be fast the updates will slow me down on the databases i have the database for lucario done at the moment riolu should be done by tomarrow so please make a model of riolu or lucario thank you and if you do i will get you in a youtube video or something just please get it done before a update of pixelmon that adds more pixelmon thank you again cause my model sucks at the moment

By Trigore
#72563 We don't even have a model for those Pokemon(haven't seen one) and i don't believe your a official editor of the database. Anyways moved you to the database section.
By Seabolt41
Trigore wrote:We don't even have a model for those Pokemon(haven't seen one) and i don't believe your a official editor of the database. Anyways moved you to the database section.

you are right i am not a official database editor but i can edit the database
By Seabolt41
MoeBoy76 wrote:1. you are allowed to edit the database as long as you don't distribute it
2. don't make model requests, the modellers will only make what they want to make

ok iam making the model now also the database will never be distributed unless told by mr.masochism
By AnDwHaT5
Seabolt41 wrote:
MoeBoy76 wrote:1. you are allowed to edit the database as long as you don't distribute it
2. don't make model requests, the modellers will only make what they want to make

ok iam making the model now also the database will never be distributed unless told by mr.masochism

Tell ya what you do a decent job on the database i will merge it with my copy and prepare it for distribution for you for later releases. Stay in contact.
Edit: I also will be looking over it if i do this to make sure it wasnt /f'edup so dont do anything stupid if you wish to do it.
JOIN THE TEAM