Pokeballs: Red side up, or remain flipped?

55%
45%
By Il_Lupo
#73435 So, I've been working on this and had some good feedback from Mr M, and he suggested I post it here for extra feedback.

By Il_Lupo
#73452 It's a screen/something that will appear when you're challenged to a match. There will be two buttons below which say Accept and Deny.
By Foquine
#73581 Will there be the opponent's pokeball sprites (number of pokemon) like in the games?
By Il_Lupo
#73593 The pokeballs will appear in the rounded, slightly translucent rectangles :)
By DragonTheGamer
#73676 This looks amazing! The only thing I would change is flip the pokeball in the bottom right right side up because it looks odd upside down, but overall it looks great!
By StopherSylvia
DragonTheGamer wrote:This looks amazing! The only thing I would change is flip the pokeball in the bottom right right side up because it looks odd upside down, but overall it looks great!

I agree, it looks like voltorb vs. electrode
By Il_Lupo
#73852 Not sure if I'll flip that or not. It'd look a bit strange to have everything flipped aside from the pokeballs.
By StopherSylvia
#74299 I think the Pokeballs where right side up on the Black and White trainer versus trainer gui (along with the pictures) and the rest was upside down.
By Il_Lupo
#74303 Uh... okay. But that's the Black and White gui, not this one. I'll set up a poll.
JOIN THE TEAM