By SpazzyLaNinja
#75290 Hi, fellow forum goers! I'm Spazzy, however in-game my name is shadowcow666, the awful name I gave myself when I was 13. I'm looking for some experienced to semi-experienced builders to help me out with a new project of mine. It's called the Shinra region. It's going to be a fairly unique region centered around urbanization and industry in the Pokemon/Pixelmon world. For example, one project already nearing completion is the Fossil Expedition Mining Rig, which houses the 7th gym. Another town will hold a quarry, a factory and so on. I have the basic idea where i want each town to be and how I'd hope for them to look, but building is the hard part. I currently have 6 people on the server including myself and none of us are spectacular builders, hence the reason I'm posting on the forum.

So this is where you, wonderful to-be builder comes in. If you signed on with the Shinra team, you would get particular benefits upon the maps completion and when it is turned into a full blown server. These include a Shiny Pokemon of your choice (legendaries included), promotion to the Builder status (or greater depending on how much you contribute ex: Mod, Admin, etc.), dibs on being a Gym Leader (or Elite Four), and much more. So leave your in game name, favorite Pokemon, your best Minecraft creation, and why you would like to be a part of the Shinra team below. Then I will PM you the ip and we can get to having some fun on the server.

Some extra things to note: the server I am currently running is not suitable for many players at one time, but when the map is complete I will rent a hefty server. This means that only 15 or so people can be on the server at once right now so I can only take a certain amount of people. Also, I have most of the world planned right now so here is the gym typing:

1. Normal
2. Eevee
3. Water
4. Fire/Poison
5. Rock/Ground
6. Fighting/Flying
7. Fossil
8. Dark/Ghost

So anyone interested, please do sign up! And even if you can't build all too well feel free to leave your info down below! Hope to see you guys soon!

--SpazzyLaNinja

By Blaster
#76274 I might be able to help, I am an experienced builder, good with redstone, experienced modder so I can provide ideas to incorporate other mods.
By SpazzyLaNinja
Morne_0f_Caex wrote:also Iconomy would be a good aconomy plugin for money, its currently 7:21 here
dibs on fossil leader :)

Same time zone, man! And sorry, but the fossil gym is already taken until, the Elite Four is built. But you have dibs after that.

EDIT: And yes, I'm thinking about Iconomy, but I'm looking around for any other choices. Right now we're just rolling with Custom NPCs but I'd eventually like to get rid of that.
JOIN THE TEAM