By SuperBurn12
#83012 IGN: SuperBurn12
Fav Poke: Dragonite
Best MineCraft Creation: I built a Tower Invasion mini-game with my Brother that is very fun and cool with a total of 16 different functioning classes
Why I want to Join: I'd like to join to make help make this Project possible, it sounds amazing and I'd love to be apart of it!
By SpazzyLaNinja
Morne_0f_Caex wrote:ummmmmmmmm................ is the server active anymore?

I've been having serious issues with the server and my computer, such as crashing and entire chunks being deleted. So the server is on hold for now, I'm not accepting any new applications or putting the server up until I fix this problem. Even more unfortunate, applying to college is completely taking up my time and is a grueling process with no way around besides straight forward time and hard work. I apologize to everyone involved in the project, but times are tight right now. I'd hope to get the server running soon, but I can't make promises.
By Waterboyr
SpazzyLaNinja wrote:
Morne_0f_Caex wrote:ummmmmmmmm................ is the server active anymore?

I've been having serious issues with the server and my computer, such as crashing and entire chunks being deleted. So the server is on hold for now, I'm not accepting any new applications or putting the server up until I fix this problem. Even more unfortunate, applying to college is completely taking up my time and is a grueling process with no way around besides straight forward time and hard work. I apologize to everyone involved in the project, but times are tight right now. I'd hope to get the server running soon, but I can't make promises.

It's fine. This happens every time so don't feel bad. It has every time for me lol.
By Reinen
#83742 I have been ranked in a pro builder on minecraft.net before they closed down classic, i think i could help please reply id be greatfull to help your server it would be my pleasure to be on the server. MY IGN is reinen theres no caps on the r, my fav pokemon is rayquaza i got them to add it! :lol: My Best creation was i guess when i made a mansion in survival in pixelmon, it was about maybe 3 7 height stories anyways it was pretty cool, i know how to build street lights that activate only at night i finished skyblock so yeah i also have admin experiences. im on alot but i get off later i can get on at 7 am America east coast (Florida St.pete) the reason why i want to join is becouse i get on the wont stop cant stop grind when i get hooked on something just like pixelmon ive been on servers and i just want to start a new world help explore build & catch them all

P.S i want a shiny mew, dont judge and if 2.5 coems out first could i get the shiny rayquaza? i also dib if theres dragon gym! (when 2.5 comes out hold it for me)
By Reinen
#83746 I have been ranked in a pro builder on minecraft.net before they closed down classic, i think i could help please reply id be greatfull to help your server it would be my pleasure to be on the server

P.S i want a shiny mew, i now its cheesy and all but its a bue motioned flying cat thing and it can transform, if 2.5 comes out first shiny rayquaza ;)
By SpazzyLaNinja
Reinen wrote:I have been ranked in a pro builder on minecraft.net before they closed down classic, i think i could help please reply id be greatfull to help your server it would be my pleasure to be on the server. MY IGN is reinen theres no caps on the r, my fav pokemon is rayquaza i got them to add it! :lol: My Best creation was i guess when i made a mansion in survival in pixelmon, it was about maybe 3 7 height stories anyways it was pretty cool, i know how to build street lights that activate only at night i finished skyblock so yeah i also have admin experiences. im on alot but i get off later i can get on at 7 am America east coast (Florida St.pete) the reason why i want to join is becouse i get on the wont stop cant stop grind when i get hooked on something just like pixelmon ive been on servers and i just want to start a new world help explore build & catch them all

P.S i want a shiny mew, dont judge and if 2.5 coems out first could i get the shiny rayquaza? i also dib if theres dragon gym! (when 2.5 comes out hold it for me)

Accepted, but as my previous post states, the server won't be up for a while as it has pretty much blown itself and my computer up. I'll send you the details as soon as I get it working again. :)
By Reinen
SpazzyLaNinja wrote:
Reinen wrote:I have been ranked in a pro builder on minecraft.net before they closed down classic, i think i could help please reply id be greatfull to help your server it would be my pleasure to be on the server. MY IGN is reinen theres no caps on the r, my fav pokemon is rayquaza i got them to add it! :lol: My Best creation was i guess when i made a mansion in survival in pixelmon, it was about maybe 3 7 height stories anyways it was pretty cool, i know how to build street lights that activate only at night i finished skyblock so yeah i also have admin experiences. im on alot but i get off later i can get on at 7 am America east coast (Florida St.pete) the reason why i want to join is becouse i get on the wont stop cant stop grind when i get hooked on something just like pixelmon ive been on servers and i just want to start a new world help explore build & catch them all

Accepted, but as my previous post states, the server won't be up for a while as it has pretty much blown itself and my computer up. I'll send you the details as soon as I get it working again. :)

Thanks bro! sounds like a awesome server cant wait till you can get it running again! Im Gonna try to get pancham in too so if they add it i want the pancham the most rayquaza got nothing on him! :D
JOIN THE TEAM