By Tululaboo
#75888 I myself is starting a specific made map for which to load up to a server so i thought i would share some assets that is in the making, please do let me know what you think and any suggestions will be lovely :) please do note though this is my first time in map/asset making.

If anyone would like these assets to add into your own SSP or SMP then just let me know :)

Pt 1 ~ Player Battle Stadium ~

Pt 2 ~ Starter Pokes ~
Personally for myself what i intend to do is have a player walk through a tunnel under the poke they wish to choose and start with, seems like a nice interactive idea but no idea how to do it xD

Pt 3 ~ Water Gym ~ WIP ~
The pathway to the gym leader, some may recognize the path from the older pokemon games
I plan on placing a statue of the badge outside each gym and of course each gym will be made differently depending on the gym type.

I feel that this gym is a work in progress, i dont feel like it is complete and that something is missing so if anyone has any suggestions on how to improve it i would be thankful.

By Tululaboo
Rhonim wrote:Try adding more detail to the gym, make use of stairs, implement other colors, etc.

Thank you for your comment :) i am trying a new gym build design so i will update as soon as it is completed.

FYI :: I now know that there is a mapping/making sub forum which i was not aware of at the time of making this thread so if a mod could move this for me i would appreciate it.
JOIN THE TEAM