By GalladedOlive
#79803 Hello to the Pixelmon Community,
I'm currently playing on a Server and on my regular worlds, and I'm seeing a bunch of White Pokemon Textures for some of the Pokemon, like Numel, Kadabra, and Voltorb. It's happened every time I log on to Minecraft, and I don't know how to fix it. Can someone help me? I'm using: Minecraft 1.6.2, Pixelmon 2.3.1, CustomNPCs [1.6.2], ReisMinimap [1.6.2], and a Windows XP Optiplex SX270 Computer. I JUST NEED A LOT OF HELP, SO HELP ME, PLEASE!

Sincerely,
GalladedOlive

P.S.- This is kind of what the textures look like (I couldn't find any on Google, so this is the closest I could find there).

By GalladedOlive
#80378 Ok... so I upgraded the driver of my Optiplex SX270, and it still doesn't work. It gives me EXCELLENT FRAMES, but that's not what I'm looking for. I don't want to end up paying like $275 for a frickin' Graphics Card, and I even told my mom about getting me one (I'm pretty old by the way, so don't judge that or the fact that I play Pokemon), and she already knew that she couldn't afford it. My computer's a big pain in the ass, and I want the fastest way out of this. I guarantee that there's no shortcuts out of this one, but if there is: PLEASE HELP ME!
By SPG
#80411 being old means nothiogn, most of our staff (well, the importaint people that do thing for the mod) are 16-25 a few are even in there 30's, pokemon is made for everyone, not jsut kids, as for your computer, all i can say is save up your money and build a new pc, there is nothing we can do for you, sorry
JOIN THE TEAM