By Waterboyr
#92336 *1. Minecraft username: Waterboyr
*2. Age: 15
3. email (for important updates on map only, we will not spam you): [email protected]
*4. How long can you be online a week?: All weekend
*5. How good are you at building? 1-10, 1=BAD, 10= great!:9
6. Who is your favorite Pokemon in Pixelmon? (you may have this Pokemon depending on what role you have in the series): Turtwig/Squirtle.
*7. Have you ever made a Pokemon adventure map?: I've started but they always end pretty early on because the server owner quits.
*8. Do you have a skype?
By AWESOMEBUILDER20
#92749 1. IGN: AWESOMEBUILDER20
*2. Age: 14
3. [email protected]
*4. Depends when i get home, but on weekends mostly all day
*5. Id say an 8
6. In the game i really like the ground types, like Camerupt and Torterra, but in the anime, i like pikachu (who doesnt XD)
*7. No, but i have played alot of the Pokemon games, so i can help xD
*8. Yeah, if i get accepted pm me it and ill call you etc.

IDEAS:
Vulana Town: Known for its Hot Springs and Volcano
DeepCreek City: Centered right in the middle of the " " region. it is is a huge lake.
By Bucky_Weasel2
Waterboyr wrote:*1. Minecraft username: Waterboyr
*2. Age: 15
3. email (for important updates on map only, we will not spam you): [email protected]
*4. How long can you be online a week?: All weekend
*5. How good are you at building? 1-10, 1=BAD, 10= great!:9
6. Who is your favorite Pokemon in Pixelmon? (you may have this Pokemon depending on what role you have in the series): Turtwig/Squirtle.
*7. Have you ever made a Pokemon adventure map?: I've started but they always end pretty early on because the server owner quits.
*8. Do you have a skype?

Awesome! Thanks for your submission. As soon as I finally get the server up, you can be a builder, and a gym leader if you'd like (grass or water, depending on whether you want Turtwig or Squirtle) I will inform you of when our server is up and running. :D
By Megogleplex
#96740 1. Megogleplex
2. 14
3. [email protected]
4. Well, as of this post, not much. But as of mid january I should be on a lot.
5. 7. I have experiance building maps.
6. Its very close, between Nidoking and Grovyle, but I think in the end it would be Nidoking.
7. A pokemon adventure map? No. A standard adventure map? Yes.
8. Yes I do.
JOIN THE TEAM