By Bucky_Weasel2
#81673 HELLO EVERYONE! :D I'm Bucky_Weasel2, and I would like to ask a favor to all of you fellow pixelmon trainers. I need help. Your help. I'm currently creating a Pixelmon adventure map that will be a youtube series. Now this is a huge project I've had in the making for a long time. I am inspired by Pokemon:Iron and Coal, a cool youtube series, and if you're helping and you need ideas, check out that series.

So I need people who can contribute creative ideas, like town names or gyms. Why would you help me out? BECAUSE I'M POOR! Nope, just kidding. But this has some nice perks. If you help build, you can be a part of this series. I have big plans for it, so I will make sure the series is noticed. You also get credit for your help in every video and you can be a gym leader or protagonist... kind of. Really you could be a gym leader or elite 4 member, or a team Neterblaze (that's the thief team) boss. Whatever minor yet important roles we have. It's not a server yet, but we need ideas to get a server. So then you can help us build.

The gym types we have so far (just ideas):
1. fire-vacant
2. rock-vacant
3. ice-vacant
4. flying-vacant
5. water- vacant
6. bug-vacant
7. ground-vacant
8. Rainbow (various types)-vacant

Towns so far:
1. New Maple- a small nice town where young trainers start their Pokemon adventures. It is home to Larry Oak, who seems to ave left long ago.
2. SpringGale- a small town that produces flowers and honey, has a nice aroma in the air.
3. Flarington- A large city that focuses on training blazing fire types. It is home to an active volcano. Fire gym is here. (not built yet)
Crafteria map.png
My idea of a cool map design, made with paint.net

So anyway, I would like ideas, and soon builders. I would love to get some help and you would get some cool perks as a helper. And after the series is done, you'll all get a map download so you can make you're own server for a public RPG-style adventure. This region is called Crafteria (Craft-Area)

IMPORTANT: Even though this map may be up for grabs after we're don with it, we need to get this point across: NOBODY ELSE CAN USE THIS MAP IN A YOUTUBE SERIES! This map belongs to me, and therefore I claim everything about it. I'm sorry if you had plans to use this in a series, but you would have to ask first.

If you want to help this awesome map come to life, fill out this form: (*=required)

*1. Minecraft username
*2. Age
3. email (for important updates on map only, we will not spam you)
*4. How long can you be online a week?
*5. How good are you at building? 1-10, 1=BAD, 10= great!
6. Who is your favorite Pokemon in Pixelmon? (you may have this Pokemon depending on what role you have in the series)
*7. Have you ever made a Pokemon adventure map?
*8. Do you have a skype?

To Everyone Who Helps us out, Thank You So Much for everything!
-Bucky_Weasel2 :)

By Nadaur
#81787 1.) Nadaur
2.) 13 (I'm mature for good sake)
3.) I don't usually open my email.
4.)Weekdays = 7 Hrs. Weekends = 11 Hrs.
5.) 9.9
6.) Glaceon
7.) No but likes to build Poke Buildings.
---Suggestions---
Some Town Names
-Nivalis
-Hargeon (Port Town)
-Koriyuki City (Japanese for Ice and Snow)
-Clover Town (Known for its Nice Clovers and Gorgeous Mountains)
-Cedar Town (A port town and known for its Cedar tress.)
By Bucky_Weasel2
Nadaur wrote:1.) Nadaur
2.) 13 (I'm mature for good sake)
3.) I don't usually open my email.
4.)Weekdays = 7 Hrs. Weekends = 11 Hrs.
5.) 9.9
6.) Glaceon
7.) No but likes to build Poke Buildings.
---Suggestions---
Some Town Names
-Nivalis
-Hargeon (Port Town)
-Koriyuki City (Japanese for Ice and Snow)
-Clover Town (Known for its Nice Clovers and Gorgeous Mountains)
-Cedar Town (A port town and known for its Cedar tress.)

Excellent ideas, I like this. Thanks for your input! I am likely to use some of these ideas. Also, I'll let u know when we get a server up if you want to help the building. :D
By Bucky_Weasel2
#81833 Also, this is just for everyone, because you all have the right to know this stuff if you're filling out a form.
1. Bucky_Weasel2
2. 13
[email protected] (please do not spam me, or I will return the favor >:D all irrelevant junk will be deleted)
4. usually 10-17 hours
5. 8.7 I'm skilled, with simple Pokemon buildings.
6. Bulbasaur, I've always loved this little dude. Venusaur's actually a good model as well, so I like the bulbasaur line.
7. Yeah, I've built a few. They're not bad either.
8. Uh...No. Not yet. I plan to get one this week though and we'll have a server up this weekend. ;)
By Arsonist
#85953 If this project's still going on, i'd just like to point out that pokemon towns contained in the same region have a theme to them.
Kanto: Color names and Pallet town
Johto: Flowers and Trees (ecruteak was based on a color in english, but the japanese name was based on a tree)
Hoenn: Okay so hoenn didn't have a central theme to it. Some were based on minerals, some on trees, other on the town's location.
Sinnoh: Yeah this point is rapidly falling apart. Moving on!

I think it'd be good to have a centralized theme around the town names, like the first 2 generations :)

On a side note
*1. Arsonist
*2. 21, you two make me feel freakin' OLD
3. If you want it i'll let you know through more private means.
*4. Around 2 days a week for 8-9 hours a day.
*5. Ehhhhh i'd say between 7 and 8.5
6. Currently Nidoking... or maybe Aggron. But i have submitted the shinx evolutions' models for approval, so i'd have to say those if they're implemented.
*7. Narp, but as the dude up there said, i like building pokemon things. Just don't ask me to make giant pokemon statues or pixel art... pixel art is the bane of an adventure map.
*8. Indeed, if you want it i'll let you know through more private means.
By Bucky_Weasel2
Arsonist wrote:If this project's still going on, i'd just like to point out that pokemon towns contained in the same region have a theme to them.
Kanto: Color names and Pallet town
Johto: Flowers and Trees (ecruteak was based on a color in english, but the japanese name was based on a tree)
Hoenn: Okay so hoenn didn't have a central theme to it. Some were based on minerals, some on trees, other on the town's location.
Sinnoh: Yeah this point is rapidly falling apart. Moving on!

I think it'd be good to have a centralized theme around the town names, like the first 2 generations :)

On a side note
*1. Arsonist
*2. 21, you two make me feel freakin' OLD
3. If you want it i'll let you know through more private means.
*4. Around 2 days a week for 8-9 hours a day.
*5. Ehhhhh i'd say between 7 and 8.5
6. Currently Nidoking... or maybe Aggron. But i have submitted the shinx evolutions' models for approval, so i'd have to say those if they're implemented.
*7. Narp, but as the dude up there said, i like building pokemon things. Just don't ask me to make giant pokemon statues or pixel art... pixel art is the bane of an adventure map.
*8. Indeed, if you want it i'll let you know through more private means.

Okay then so thanks for your registration, I've been having some technical difficulties, so no server yet. The latest I'll have one up is by Christmas (i know it's a while, but it's unlikely I'll wait that long. It's just that I've been unable to play MC for awhile, for reasons that don't really matter.) But I'll definitely have you help if you'd like. You can also be a gym leader of sorts if you want. Now about the themes for twons, I like it. I really do. And I'm considering it. The only issue is that I would be more limited to options, and I want to just have a big, assorted land. I'm still deciding on it, thanks for the input though! :)
By osidien(withouttheB)
#87099 -osidien
-12 (which means i know almost everything about pokémon)
- Don't ever open it but: [email protected] (It's not my real name, its so people THINK it is my name)
-Also 10-15 hourse Max. I got my other worlds and stuff to play.
- Minecraft builds?=7 Pixelmon builds?=8,9
-Don't have a specific one, i always change it, But if i HAD to chose i would say (i know i'm gonna regret this later): Grovyle
-Well, i didn't set it for download yet, but i'm working on one, my friends played it, And they LOVED it they said.
-*Crying* (No)
I don't have any suggestions at the moment, but i'm not thinking right now so yeah...
I got some experience from making npc's from the custom npc's mod, if you use it.
Here's a screenshot from my map, when it was still in 1% It is the only screenshot i have (with bts):
2013-11-09_20.47.29.png
Just when it was in 1% of the map (with bts)

2013-11-01_13.53.35.png
Nicer view of the first three houses in Ianota town.
By Bucky_Weasel2
osidien(withouttheB) wrote:-osidien
-12 (which means i know almost everything about pokémon)
- Don't ever open it but: [email protected] (It's not my real name, its so people THINK it is my name)
-Also 10-15 hourse Max. I got my other worlds and stuff to play.
- Minecraft builds?=7 Pixelmon builds?=8,9
-Don't have a specific one, i always change it, But if i HAD to chose i would say (i know i'm gonna regret this later): Grovyle
-Well, i didn't set it for download yet, but i'm working on one, my friends played it, And they LOVED it they said.
-*Crying* (No)
I don't have any suggestions at the moment, but i'm not thinking right now so yeah...
I got some experience from making npc's from the custom npc's mod, if you use it.
Here's a screenshot from my map, when it was still in 1% It is the only screenshot i have (with bts):
2013-11-09_20.47.29.png

2013-11-01_13.53.35.png

well awesome! Thank you!
JOIN THE TEAM