By runescapejon
#84565 hello there i need help here i look and spend most of my time looking for /pokespawn /pokeheal /pokegive basic pixelmon commands i seem to cant find any permission node for it i i try some like pixelmon.CommandHeal - pixelmon.Command* - pixelmon.Commandspawn - pixelmon.* seem nothing have work im runing on MCPC 1.6.4 for pixelmon the plugin that i use for my ranks are groupmanager because it's easy to use any one have this problem or knows how to fix it please and thanks for taking your time and reading this :)

By youvebeenhunted
#85083 Hey, I was having the same problems too, pixelmon.commandheal worked pre 2.5.1 but they changed it. I searched for a long time and ended up saying I would give $50000 to anyone who knew how to fix it (and since I have a server that averages 35 players, it worked rather fast lol).

The permission for pokeheal is now - Pixelmon.commands.CommandHeal

I don't know about the others though, guessing its almost the same.

Hope this helped :)
By Koxxi
#85559 If you want to give access to all pixelmon commands just throw these into your permissions file:

- pixelmon.commands.CommandBattle
- pixelmon.commands.CommandFreeze
- pixelmon.commands.CommandHeal
- pixelmon.commands.CommandPokegive
- pixelmon.commands.CommandSpawn
- pixelmon.commands.CommandStruc

Note that I don't think the last one does anything currently, but I can't say that for certain
By shadoowner
#85899 permission nodes for mods are easy to find, check your console when starting your server and you will see something like.
"Registred command pokeheal with permission node pixelmon.commands.CommandHeal"
"Registred command pokegive with permission node pixelmon.commands.CommandGive"
etc. etc.
Also works for NBTedit and other mods
By Airth
#97800 anyway to give some one acces to see when others pokeheal?
JOIN THE TEAM