By arrick
#85871 oh is there like any other lengendarys like mewtwo or the birds? btw how about dragon air, eevee, seal, lapres? they dont spawn naturally in my server/world.
By shadoowner
#85897 I have seen eevee, seal and lapras in my server and i did nothing but installing pixelmon, so if they dont spawn for you you have probably done something wrong somewhere
By SPG
#85940 the birds and mewtwo are in game, they just dont spawn, and those pokemon spawn, they're just very rare
By Sergeant Dude
TheDumAmerican wrote:Then how do you tubers have them spawning, in especially this update with database not being able to be modified? Do they cheat them in?

The database is easily modified to your likeing. The devs claim editing the database is against their (new) ToS so I won't tell you how to do it in public but you can PM me and I'll try to help.
By Timapp2
#88209 I know mewtwo and rayquaza don't spawn. But SPG if you say the birds don't spawn and the wiki says the birds spawn in Extreme Hills (moltres) Forest Hills (zapdos) and Ice Mountains (articuno). what is the truth.
By SPG
#88231 im right, the wiki is wrong, only possible way would be if someone changed the db, which is harder to do in the past
JOIN THE TEAM