By FriedMangos
#86055 I recently downloaded the new pixelmon 2.5.2 and i thought it would fix my problem but it didnt the pokemon Venasaur and Dewgong and maybe some others here and there have blank skin and arent their normal colors go to the links below to see them. I need you to get back ASAP cuz this has been bugging me and i dont want it happening to all my other pokemon.

Venasaur- http://imgur.com/LfUP1EC,kn4KtFU#0
DewGong- http://imgur.com/LfUP1EC,kn4KtFU#1

By FriedMangos
Brawnk wrote:Try spawning them in a new world and see if the textures are still messed up. It's possible that your files were somehow corrupted.

So if my files were corrupted how would i fix them cuz the mobs are just annoying if you haven't already go to the links at the top and see what im talking about
By SPG
#86548 no, its your graphic card, nothing to do with corruption, buy a better gfx or a better pc
By SPG
#86809 woah woah woah woah
you have a mac, but DON'T have money for a pc? a decent mac costs like $2000 just sell your garbage and make a pc that isnt garbage
in all seriousness though, we cant do anything to help you, its a hardware issue that you cant fix because you use a mac
By FriedMangos
SPG wrote:woah woah woah woah
you have a mac, but DON'T have money for a pc? a decent mac costs like $2000 just sell your garbage and make a pc that isnt garbage
in all seriousness though, we cant do anything to help you, its a hardware issue that you cant fix because you use a mac

what if i just bought a new hardware for my mac would that help or i just upgraded
By FriedMangos

Im also only 16 and dont have alot of money to just go out and get a new one if i could get a recommendation for a graphics card that will help my mac i will be gratefull
By FriedMangos
FriedMangos wrote:

Im also only 16 and dont have alot of money to just go out and get a new one if i could get a recommendation for a graphics card that will help my mac i will be gratefull

And theres one small detail i forgot to mention the venasaur and dewgong mods aren't exactly blank but their texture and art instead of normal looks like someone put a bunch of youtube video pages and put them together and i looked at my history and their all pages that ive been to i hope that kinda helps.
JOIN THE TEAM