By Anjad42
#88858 Hey guys,

I have been working on a few town designs for my youtube series (not advertising) and I have almost finished the gym design for the first gym which I have chosen to be bug type. I wanted something big and looming, so I chose a giant flower (don't judge), and it is about 60% complete. I thought I would see what some other people think because I'm really not sure at the moment if I should keep it or just scrap. Also with the design, the sub-battles will be done on the leaves as the trainer progresses up the plant,
Cheers guys,
Anjad42 - Wiki Editor
Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-11-17 at 3.17.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-11-17 at 3.18.23 PM.png

By DetSkye
#89076 [center]I think the gym is looking really good so far, and the leaves sub-battle idea is interesting. Since you said it's 60% done I assume you're putting petals on the top.
Only thing I'd change with what I can see is to try to make that Pokeball shape in the middle more circular.
The square bothers me. xD[/center]
By Akerious
#89078 I love the design and creativity here. xD Great job so far! Gonna keep us updated on the status? And I agree with DetSkye, the pokeball should be circular.. aside from this, amazing!
By a_DORITO
#89203 I like it for sure. I'm assuming it's supposed to be a sunflower though? Either way, i'd add big flower petals to it. I know you're not done, but just a suggestion.
By Anjad42
#89222 Yeah the top is not done, thanks for the ideas there, and it was kind of a rough layout, but I know I should add a larger petal kind of thing on top. Yeah sure I can keep updating this if its wanted. That or you can just check the final copy on my youtube channel (search my username)
JOIN THE TEAM