By nanakisan
#89298 Hello peeps,

A friend recently showed me this mod. It well ok i'm going to be blunt here. This mod is obviously the work of love and dedication. I was so pleased upon playing the game. However there was some tiny issue. I heard "some" not all the voices of the pokemon and i thought. Hmmm maybe i can improve them a tiny bit. I give all my respects to Flarinthia for voicing a lot of the pokemon. But there are just some voices that need a touch up.

I've amassed a few of my own for you all here.
https://soundcloud.com/nanakisan0/sets/pixelmon-voices-nanakisan

If you think anything needs a alteration or a improvement. I'm all ears and willing to listen to any critique you can bring upon me.

((How anyone us soundcloud...is beyond my lvl of understanding. It took me 40 minutes to fix what soundcloud broke on my uploads and such.))

By Foquine
#89342 Some of those are really good. I love the Drowzee couple! But they really are smilar! I feel like this is the same kind of voice with a different name.
By charmander
#93390 Sounds good :p
By ColbyBro
#98917 I really like all of them. Although, Koffing was a little I dont mean to be rude, but it wasnt too good. I think they are Very very good though!
By Il_Lupo
#101112 I actually love these. Could you try Alakazam? Your voice style would suit it quite well.
JOIN THE TEAM