By bdr498
#89734 So recently I caught a shiny seaking and realized; "Wait a minute.. aren't his fins supposed to be greenish and isn't he supposed to be fairly orange?"
Now I don't mean to insult the previous texture designer at all because he did a good job, I just felt that it was needed to revise the design and change the colors to match it more. Here are the comparisons between the two textures and what the sprites that I based my colors off look like.

Seaking Pictures:

Spoiler:
Sprites;

In-Game;
(Before)
(After)

Texture File:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, I was looking through the texture files and saw that Snivy was in the pokemon textures so I decided to make the shiny texture to help with the process of adding him.
Spoiler:
Sprites;

(Normal)
(Shiny)

It'd be appreciated if you help me improve what I do/try to do by giving me suggestions / feedback.

By Pro_Malti
#95995 That Snivy is the old techne one that never got implemented, but a .obj one is being made, so that texture is not needed, but good job anyways.

Note: Are you good with texturing? There are some modellers who can't texture, so there are a lot of models that don't get into the game because they don't have textures.
By zero_breaker
Pro_Malti wrote:Note: Are you good with texturing? There are some modellers who can't texture, so there are a lot of models that don't get into the game because they don't have textures.

Ah yes, we definitely need to recruit texturers : P
By bdr498
#112442 I have a decent bit of experience texturing from game design, texture pack making, texturing for mod groups. I can try to help anyone that needs it I guess.
JOIN THE TEAM