By bdr498
#89832 So I saw the post by MrMasochism and decided since my favorite pixelmon server at the time was down that it'd be a good idea to try texturing things and designing different things. So I attempted and (I feel that I) succeeded in making a pretty good looking pokecenter.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

So now to my design/pictures/file download for the actual pokecenter.
I based the exterior-front off of this but everything else was my design and all of the block choice I also chose:

Spoiler:

For the pictures I took a few of them before I revised the design (because I read that redstone blocks weren't allowed for the pokecenter design) which means that all pictures other than the last picture use redstone blocks and a different flooring however the final picture is the one to look at if you want to see the floor pattern and red wool instead of redstone blocks.

Spoiler:

(Correct Flooring)

There is also a chest that contains a few items that I feel would be cool to have included if this does get accepted and added but if whoever makes the final decision doesn't see the point in the chests or wants to take them out for another reason its perfectly fine with me.

Chest Contents:
Spoiler:

If you want to check out the pokecenter for yourself feel free to download the world. Just go to the coordinates shown below and you'll find it. You'll also find an awesome surprise that'd make the map a fun survival world if you look in one of the floor lights.
:D

Coords:
Spoiler:

Download World Zip File:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cuvuy2l1fig5c2g/bdr498%27s%20Pokecenter.zip

By bdr498
#90252 What do you think I can do to make it look more like a pokecenter?
By bdr498
#90314 There is a pokeball in the back shown in screenshot 2. The wall is 1 block thick so it shows on the outside.
JOIN THE TEAM