By Foquine
#1875 Most of these would need an HD texture... Other than that, I can't really say something... Colors look right but you are taking those from sprites so...
By Tom_X
#1961 I like the re-textures, but it'd be awesome if, apart from giving it a lighter or darker color, you could also make the texture HD
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:I like the re-textures, but it'd be awesome if, apart from giving it a lighter or darker color, you could also make the texture HD

that would require him editing the model, which he needs permission from white to do that, and besides the 3 eeveelutions are in hd, they just didnt get put in game
By Tom_X
SPG wrote:that would require him editing the model, which he needs permission from white to do that, and besides the 3 eeveelutions are in hd, they just didnt get put in game

I wasn't just talking about the eeveelutions, and besides, if he edits the texture, isn't he editing the model? (correct me if I'm wrong, of course)
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:
SPG wrote:that would require him editing the model, which he needs permission from white to do that, and besides the 3 eeveelutions are in hd, they just didnt get put in game

I wasn't just talking about the eeveelutions, and besides, if he edits the texture, isn't he editing the model? (correct me if I'm wrong, of course)

i just said that........... tom..... im sure you can read, just do it better xD
By Tom_X
SPG wrote:i just said that... tom... im sure you can read, just do it better xD

I won't do this again. You and I are talking about the same, saying the same, but expressing it in different ways. Let that be
By MrMasochism
#2437 Easiest way to find out is to open up the zip (or dropbox), find the shiny directory and see which ones are missing (by comparing to the normal texture directory)
JOIN THE TEAM