Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.

By EdwardTech
JeanMarc1 wrote:We are still looking for Story Writers, Builders and Skin makers.
Well if you're looking for skin makers, not only have I submitted a Graphical Application on Golden Glow's forums and submitted the first skin in the Skin Submissions section, but I've been submitting a new skin monthly since April with a big update coming later this month. Whether or not you or any other staff knew of this, I don't know. Nor would I know if any of my skins are even being used for the server. I'd be more than willing to help with Golden Glow in anyway I can.
By JeanMarc1
#191654 We are still looking for builders, story writers and graphical people. Noticed that I didn't put the graphical application, here it is if you guys were interested in applying:

=~=Golden Glow Graphics Application=~=

Base Info
Your In-game Name:

Your Time zone:
-Country [optional] :

Questions
Why are you interested in helping with the graphics for Golden Glow?

How long have you been a member of the community?

What kind of graphics do you have experience in? Minecraft skins, digital art, still animation, etc.

How often do you make art?

What is your favourite thing to make art of?

Have you ever worked on specific pieces of graphics for a server or a youtuber? If so provide a link to these pieces.

How well do you work with people?

Anything else you wish to add?

Ability Test
In order to be considered for graphics some examples of your previous or current work is required. The more work and/or variety of work you provide allows us to get more of an idea of your abilities however a minimum of three examples are required.

Please post your examples below either as links or attach them to the page if possible.

Note: Anything posted here that isn't content by you will ensure you will not be considered ever for a graphic position and will seriously hinder any further applications made.

In case people are interested, we also have a discord, that you can join with this link:
https://discord.gg/MFspkne
JOIN THE TEAM