Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By bhoqure
#156594 Nirvon Pixelmon is an Adventure server. It is being built from scratch and its in its early stages. All the roads are basically done. In total there are 8 Gym towns, 8 side towns possibly more, and the E4.

The reason I am asking for help is because I aim to make this the BEST Pixelmon Adventure server there has been. I am making it fully automatic so there will be no Gym people but npcs The only Human players will be regular players, and E4.

To help you will need:
Pixelmon 3.4.0
Custom NPC 1.7.10c
Pixel Utilities 3.3.7

If you want to help please post a reply with the following

IGN:
Skype Name:
Whats your Favorate type of Pokemon:
What do you prefer to build:
References of Past builds:

If any of the photos that you display are taken from the internet I will know. If any are then I will not allow you to join or build on the server.

By JakeLaz1214
#156648 IGN: J_Laz
Skype name: jake_lazarski
Favorite Type Of Pokemon: Either Grass or Dark
I perfer to build Gyms, just because they can be so crazy, but I can do Decorating, houses, etc. all depending on your style
References to Past Builds: I have been Builder on Several Servers, including one Pixelmon server. My main server, a PJO, recently went down in order to create an MMORPG, and the pixelmon server shut down due to money loss. I have no pictures of Former jobs... :cry:
By bhoqure
JakeLaz1214 wrote:IGN: J_Laz
Skype name: jake_lazarski
Favorite Type Of Pokemon: Either Grass or Dark
I perfer to build Gyms, just because they can be so crazy, but I can do Decorating, houses, etc. all depending on your style
References to Past Builds: I have been Builder on Several Servers, including one Pixelmon server. My main server, a PJO, recently went down in order to create an MMORPG, and the pixelmon server shut down due to money loss. I have no pictures of Former jobs... :cry:

Alright I sent you a request on Skype. My Skype name is Bhoqure as well
JOIN THE TEAM