Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.

By Strayed
#157223 Name: Nick
IGN: Obtoxicullous (Obi is fine to)
Contact Info: PM, or Skype = Nickollah
Location & Time Zone: Illinois CDT USA
Dedication: I love to build and Mod, it’s what I do even in my free time.
Why Should I accept you: I have over 3 years of management experience in real life, I’ve run a small pixelmon server myself for 6 months. I’ve served as a gym leader/mod for others for over 2 years. I’m fully aware of how commands and permissions work, and can use world edit to do some pretty wicked builds. Also my builds are practical, and functional they are never bigger than they need to be and I make a point not to waste any space to poor management or lack of planning.
Have you been Banned Before if so reason why: Nope, I’m pretty easy to get along with.
Proof Of Work: viewtopic.php?f=151&t=19601
Previous Experience: Oops, already stated that above.
Any Addional Info: I do this for fun, and because building next big thing is what I live for.
Ask Who Can Vouch For you: I don’t really have anyone, after the servers closed I lost contact with the other staff. I suppose my husband could, he plays pixelmon with me a lot.
By mccormicb
#158223 Name Braden
IGN SuperCooper04
Contact Info [email protected], mccormic.b on kik
Location & Time Zone Idaho, Mountain Time
Age (not fussed as long as your Mature) 17
Dedication I can play almost every day
Why Should I accept you I will be a good leader and bring fun and spirit to the server
Have you been Banned Before if so reason why I used Nodus once in 2013, deketed after I got banned
Proof Of Work The servers I worked are down now
Previous Experence Gym Leader on one server, Co-owner, Admin
Any Addional Info I would like to be a gym leader, preferrably Ghost or FIre
Ask Who Can Vouch For you WarbGames
By FallenxAngel
#160637 Name: Jayden
IGN: _Fallen_x_Angel_
Contact Info: {email- [email protected] not recommended} {Skype- ramen_chicken_fish}
Location & Time Zone: eastern time zone
Age (not fussed as long as your Mature): 15
Dedication: I have full dedication and i will try my hardest to complete what ever task is needed of me
Why Should I accept you: I may not have any experience but I always live up to whatever needs to be done
Have you been Banned Before if so reason why: No I haven't
Proof Of Work: Sorry don't have any
Previous Experience: Sorry don't have previous work
Any Additional Info: I would like to be a gym leader or elite four of any type.....also I try no matter how hard the task and I hope you consider my application
Ask Who Can Vouch For you: Nobody but i promise i work hard
P.S. I was hungry when i made my skype name
By BlazingMuffinz
#161248 Name- Noah
IGN- BlazingMuffinz
Contact Info- Skype: thelegendofgroose
Location & Time Zone- Georgia EST
Age (not fussed as long as your Mature)- 15
Dedication- I am very dedicated
Why Should I accept you- I can work well with people and add a little humor to any situation, I'm pretty good builder and sprite artist and I've helped out with the Zelda Sword Skills mod many a time. I'm okay with redstone, but I'm amazing with worldedit. I also think it'd be cool to be a gym leader
Have you been Banned Before if so reason why- Not been banned
Proof Of Work: Look on The Hyrule Dimension
Ask Who Can Vouch For you- coolAlias and TheRedMajora on the minecraft forums
JOIN THE TEAM