Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By YharnamHunter
#157166 Hey there, i'm BurntIvoryKing (or yharnamhunter, as the forum likes to call me it seems). I'm currently looking to help out any server! I'm not really good at building (My wife is the talented one of us when it comes to that) but i'm better off with grief prevention/community management and interactions. What i mean is i tend to be more active with the community rather than building, trying to stop griefers, answer questions, plan and execute events, ect. I've been playing pixelmon since roughly the 1.5.0 days (or when ever it was where mew was the only legendary at the time) and still play it regularly to this day, so my knowledge is rather decent as far as the mod itself goes, and anything i don't know i'll quickly learn in order to help players out. So, if anyone has a server i can call home and help grow community wise, please let me know, i'll gladly take a look and help out in any way i can!

By EconBrony
#159344 Howdy YharnamHunter!

Are you still looking for a server to call home? I help run some mature community servers, even one that has quite the build project going your wife may enjoy helping on too. Check us out at aurafury.com
JOIN THE TEAM