Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By EasyMonkey
#158305 Minecraft Username: Dody00
Nickname (Something we can call you):EasyMonkey
Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances):15
Spot (What are you applying for?):gym leader/Admin
Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc):building
How much time will you dedicate toward the server?:most of my day
Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?:nope
Why should we choose you?:i will be on the server alot to help around

By EasyMonkey
#158306 Minecraft Username: Dody00
Nickname (Something we can call you):EasyMonkey
Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances):15
Spot (What are you applying for?):gym leader/Admin
Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc):building
How much time will you dedicate toward the server?:most of my day
Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?:nope
Why should we choose you?:i will be on the server alot to help around
By FluffyWubblers
#158922 Minecraft Username: FluffyWubblers
Nickname (Something we can call you): Fluffy
Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances): I'de prefer not to tell you that
Spot (What are you applying for?): I would like to become a mod/admin and a gym leader possibly in the elite 4
Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc): Competitive Pixelmon skills, no moderating skills but I'm sure i will be able to perform great if chosen
How much time will you dedicate toward the server?: if accepted i will be able to be on your server for 7 or more hours per day up until the 24th when school starts where that time may be reduced to 1 or 2
Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?: I don't believe i have been banned from any servers if i have I'm sure i will be able to truthfully explain to you why.
Why should we choose you?: I am very mature and i'm trustworthy, I will never abuse my power. You can contact me easily easily on Skype and am very active sometimes staying on servers for over 10 hours and staying up till 3am or later. I am a very good problem solver and if anything that i can't deal with pops up i will contact other higher-ups or the owner. I can help the server in many ways. I can help by watching players, help build stuff if needed and help start/plan events I can also learn to use any plugins that your server may have to help with more problems. I love helping and would like to take it up to a larger scale and being able to help tons of players every day on your server.

Thanks for reading and I hope you consider adding me as a member of your administrative staff :)
By Guru249
#158923 Minecraft Username: Guru249
Nickname (Something we can call you): Guru or Josh
Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances): 14
Spot (What are you applying for?): I'm applying for builder, admin, gym leader
Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc): I'm skilled with building and moderating.
How much time will you dedicate toward the server?: I don't have a precise number, but I can guarantee that I will put in a lot of time to the server.
Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?: I have never been banned on a server before.
Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I am a reliable and trustworthy person. Anything can be left with me as long as it's okay with my superiors .
By Janny
#158926 Minecraft Username: _Rogue_Titan_

Nickname (Something we can call you): Janny

Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances): 12

Spot (What are you applying for?): Gym Leader

Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc): I am great at redstone, great at moderating, and better at Poke Battling. :D

How much time will you dedicate toward the server?: If I need to, I will dedicate 20 out of the 24 hours of my day.

Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?: Yes. I have been banned on MinePlex permanently for speed hacking on Turf Wars even though I was only using the Better Sprinting Mod.

Why should we choose you?: Although I have never really been part of the staff team of a server, I am confident I would do decently. The reason for me choosing Gym Leader out of any other rank in the system is because I have always wanted to see the skills of beginning PokeTrainers and giving them tips/advice to make sure they become number 1! :D

By Gibblegibbleson
#158946 I'm Gibblegibbleson I some times get called Gibbs I'm applying for any spot I'm a pretty good builder and good at red stone. And if i get the job ill be on every day and work for no pay but fun and even if i don't i will still play on the server because i love pixelmon. I've been banned on one server a survival server a while ago for asking op to much. You should choose me because i'm Hard working and will never be trait you. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
By NickOfTime
#158949 Minecraft Username: NickOfTime
Nickname (Something we can call you): Nick
Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances): Prefer not to disclose this, however, if I need to, I will.
Spot (What are you applying for?): Gym Leader / admin
Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc): I have been a moderator on several different servers and am good with people.
How much time will you dedicate toward the server?: I strive for a good 5-8 hours a week
Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?: Nope
Why should we choose you?: I am a very experienced Minecraft, Pokemon, and Pixelmon player. Like I said above, I have previous experience and am good with others. I am fair, and a team player.
JOIN THE TEAM