Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By TheQuickSpeed
#158184 Hello! I am TheQuickSpeed. I am currently in the works of my new 1.8 Pixelmon 4.0.6 server, PokeBash. It will have gyms, quests, tournaments, and more. I am currently unable to hire developers and such, because I don't have money for that. Instead, I need volunteers that will be staff on the server once it is released. I need helpers, builders, moderators, devs, and admins. Also, Gym leaders, Elite Four, and a Champion. To apply, follow the guidelines below.

COMMENT using this template:

Minecraft Username:
Nickname (Something we can call you):
Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances):
Spot (What are you applying for?):
Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc):
How much time will you dedicate toward the server?:
Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?:
Why should we choose you?:

Please be honest in your comment, lies will not help you get a spot.
Good luck everyone! :-)

By mccormicb
#158185 Minecraft Username: SuperCooper04
Nickname: mcc
Spot: Gym Leader or Admin
Skills: Moderating, basic redstone, basic building
I can play most days for hours.
I dont remember ever being banned, but I've played for a long time so its definitely possible i was banned on some server a while ago.
By mccormicb
#158220 I will admit I did use to use Nodus to mess around with other peoples servers. I forgot about being banned, maybe because I never went on the server more than once, but I do not use Nodus any more. As you can see, the photo is dated back to 2013, and i will be happy to prove to you that I am clean.
By ShadowNova
#158257 Minecraft Username: SilverSorceress
Nickname (Something we can call you): Belle
Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances): 19
Spot (What are you applying for?): Elite4/Gym Leader/Helper/Moderator/Admin
Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc): I know most plugins, however I have little experience with Sponge and many of the new plugins which work with it. :bored: I have worked with many plugins configs and such. I know how to world edit and build decently. I am mature, and take responsibility for any of my actions and my delegates actions (if I give a lower rank a task). Lastly, I can make server art in photoshop if needed.
How much time will you dedicate toward the server?: around 3-4 hours a day, I work as a karate teacher on weekdays.
Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?: The person I bought this MC account from was banned on Mineplex I believe, but I dont know for what exactly. (They don't have access to this account anymore)
Why should we choose you?: I have a lot of experience in staffing and pokemon. I have played through every pokemon game but Gen1. I have been gym leader 6 times on previous servers, 3 times elite4. I have been admin thrice, moderator twice and helper four times. I have been co owner on a server (promoted up from normal player, took 1 1/2 years). I know how to notice if someone is lying or not. Lastly, you guys could use a girl to keep you all under control :angel:
By ShadowNova
#158264 I sure do :-D it's [Got you on skype, removed name as anti stalker protection] ;-)

one thing is, I have a bid of a weird timezone xD, I'm 12 hours ahead of EST if that's ok.

Forgot to add: I play competitive pokemon so I know my way around battle pokemon and rules. :P
JOIN THE TEAM