Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.

By treedon270
#160809 IGN: treedon270
Gym you're applying for: Ground/Psychic
Timezone: Arizona UTC-7:00
Experience with being a gym leader: I was a gym leader for A Psychic/Steel Gym During gen 4 and held the position for about 9 months before retiring
How long have you been playing Pokemon/Pixelmon?: No clue anymore it has been too long
Do you play Pokemon competitively?: I used to
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself at competitive battling?: 7 or 8
How long can you play per day?: 3 hours because of school during the week and 6 on Saturday. I'm usually too busy on Sunday so I usually wont be on on sunday
Why I should pick you: I can't say you should but I would be honored if you did. My motto for battling is if you are going to lose, then put up a fight and go down strong.
Gym team (cannot be a legendary):
Metagross: Modest Nature; 252 Sp Atk, 252 Health; Choice Specs
Psychic, Earthquake, Gyro Ball, Meteor Mash
Alakazam: Mild Nature; 252 Sp Atk, 252 Speed; Life Orb
Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Calm Mind
Swampert: Quiet Nature; 252 Sp Atk, 252 Atk; Leftovers
Earthquake, Scald, Ice Beam, Focus Blast
Camerupt: Quiet Nature; 252 Sp Atk, 252 Def; Quick Claw
Fire Blast, Earthquake, Solar Beam, Sunny Day
Nidoking: Sassy Nature; 252 Atk, 252 Def; Toxic Orb
Sludge Wave, Sunny Day, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast
Gliscor: Jolly Nature; 252 Speed,252 Atk; Sitrus Berry
Sky Attack, Thunder Fang, Night Slah, Sky Uppercut
By DarkLeone3122
#160828 Declined. I'm looking for people skilled in competitive battling, you do not fit that mold just yet. If you are interested in getting better, I would suggest that you try to learn more about team building, stats, and natures a little better.
By thatpixelmonboss
#167915 Gym Leader Application
Minecraft username:thatboss193
Skype username: johnzilla32
Your timezone: GMT
Your age: 14
Experience with a role like this: i have apply for many servers they just wouldnt accept
How long have you been competitive battling?: 4 years
Rate your teambuilding out of 10: 9or 8
Rate your battling skills out of 10: 8
How much time can you put into this?: about 5 to 4 hours a day
How can you help out our server by being admin?: i like to build and have fun with other people i can also help people with my pixelmon knowledge.
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: i enjoy the feelings of battle and to help out servers with there problems.
JOIN THE TEAM