Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By bhoqure
#158631 Hello fellow Pixelmon enthusiasts. I am Bhoqure and I am the owner of the Nirvon Pixelmon. I have been working on a map by myself for a few months now. I am desperately in need of help with lots of things. I had an old map which i spent a year working on, but with the new updates i had to start from scratch. Everything on the server is custom made from myself. If you are interested in what is on the server I will have some pictures of the server to show you what I have. This is the biggest project i am working on and i am focusing all my time on this project. I would eventually like to make it into a server and have lots of people come and play on it.

The mods on the server are as followed:
Pixelmon 3.4
Custom NPC1.7.10C
Pixelmon Utilities 3.3.7

A decent amount of pictures are in the spoiler if you want to see some of the stuff that i have done by myself.
Spoiler:

If you are interested Add me on Skype and tell me that you would like to try and join my server! My Name on Skype is Bhoqure. Or you could copy the code below and reply on this thread and I will get to this when i see it! I will be checking everyday a couple times per day to see!
Code: Select allIGN:
Favorite Type of Pokemon:
What do you expect from this:
Have you built before:
Can you demonstrate how you build:
Example of Builds if any:

JOIN THE TEAM