Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By FluffyWubblers
#158876 Hi, as you can already tell I'm looking for some experience being a mod or admin in a server. I know this job requires someone that is patient and responsible person to handle any problem that may pop up. You should pick me because I am very mature and i'm trustworthy, you can contact me easily easily on Skype and am very active sometimes staying on servers for over 5 hours and staying p till 3am or later. I am a very good problem solver and if anything that i can't deal with pops up i will contact other higher-ups or the owner. I can help the server in many ways. I can help by watching players, help build stuff if needed and help start/plan events I can also learn to use any plugins that your server may have to help with more problems. I love helping and would like to take it up to a larger scale and being able to help tons of platers every day.

If you want to give me a shot you can contact me on my Skype( FluffyWubblers/harryftwpotter please tell me who you are so i don't block your request. ) where i can give you more info if needed.

Thank you for reading this. I hope you consider adding me to your administrative staff.

By EconBrony
#159345 Still looking? You could apply with the community I help run. At the very least I could give you some really good pointers and links to posts I've made on the Minecraft forums about admining communities and starting servers.
By FluffyWubblers
#159368 Hey, can you put a link to your website so i can check it out. Also those links you were talking about would be greatly appreciated. I won't be applying because i have already found some people that will train me. Thanks anyway
By Aviriix
#159450 Hello, If you're still interested, we're still recruiting moderators. Our website is: http://bulbasaurcraft.enjin.com where you can find the moderator application with the requirements. If you're interested feel free to join :)
JOIN THE TEAM