Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.

By drunksparrow
#160609 Minecraft Name: drunksparrow

Position Applying for (admins need extensive previous experience): admin or what ever spot you have available

Previous Experience: I've owned two servers one was a pixelmon server and the other was a faction server and I've been gym leader now two others servers
By drunksparrow
#160613 I was the flying gym leader on firered I was with that server for for about a month befor I had to leave for personal reasons and at the same time I was a grass gym leader for my friends small server witch is is now closed. My pixelmon server and faction server weren't that big max on both servers was about 25 pixelmonAura was onlin for about a month maybe a bit longer I only had two mods one being the pixelmon mod and the other was NCP witch I find to be the best mod to go with pixelmon I didn't have many plugin just the usual ones my faction server was up for around about the same time as my pixelmon one plugins for that server were factions mine spawners mcmmo vault's chestshop etc... But both servers have been down for about a year and half now they were shut down for money and moving reasons. I know a lot about plugins but may be a bit rusty and if there is anything I don't know ill learn it I don't know much about plugin development but I'm a good builder I would put up some pic's but I have a new computer and don't have any of my previous builds but if you would like to see something I'm sure I can chuck something together on your server if there is anything else you would like to know feel free to ask. I've all so Applied for mod on small private server
By drunksparrow
#160614 I would like to retract my application as I woluld like to see were this other server go's with my application as I applied for that server first as I would like to spend my free time helping out just one server sorry for wasting your time
By FallenxAngel
#160636 Minecraft Name: _Fallen_x_Angel_

Position Applying for (admins need extensive previous experience): gym leader

Previous Experience: I don't have any but i want to start out some place and become a gym leader to just have some fun but also help out the server anyway i can

Anything else you want to share: I just want to help out as best I can if I'm not excepted that's fine and I am very mature not a type of person to screw around on a server

I hope you consider my application
By Flash1153
#160642 Flash1153
I am applying for Admin.

I have had my own server before but it wasn't big I only play with my friends and I keep it running pretty well. I am helper on a server called benchcraft and I have been helpful and the owners say I am doing a great job it has atleast 10 people on.

I want to share that u do not want you to depend it on my age. I am very responsible with my server that I am either owner or helper of. I really hope you like me. I hope I get it :-D
JOIN THE TEAM