Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Kamkari
#160326 IGN: Kamkari
Favourite type(s): Ghost/Dragon

Good day Pixelmon trainers! I've been absent for some time due to life but I am looking to get involved in a server again. I was moderator on Zero's Elite Server from 2013/14 as well as owned my own server during 2013/14 for the last half and first half of those years respectively. I helped with map construction, events, helping new players and keeping mods up to date. I am well versed in the use of WorldEdit and consider myself a CustomNPC wizard. There are some new mechanics to Pixelmon that I am sifting through right now but they don't seem overly complex and should be second nature soon.
I built my own region from the ground up in a custom built map using worldpainter complete with fully automated gyms, storyline and puzzles to the best of what the mods at the time would allow. My building style is very flexible. I am most comfortable building Pokemon-esque structures but can adapt my style if given guidelines to the look you're going for.
I feel I would be competent in any position whether it is building, story writting, or moderating. If I seem like the kind of person you could use around your server let me know and I'll do what I can!

By Poorpeter
#162415 Hey! Message me back if interested.

I'm looking for someone to help me construct the surival map for a new server. We very well may be using customNPCs so you would be of great help in that case. If you're still looking, drop me a line and some skype info, and I'll invite you out to show you around what we've gotten so far.

-Poorpeter
JOIN THE TEAM