Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Zaku871
#161247 A friend and i are planing to open a new pixelmon server within the next month or 2 so were getting a start on everything and we could use a few potential staff members and builders to help this go along a little faster if interested please answer these questions

You're Age:

Building Skills:

Staff Experience:

Position you would like:

How much time a day can you commit:

Have you ever been banned and why:

Why should you be picked:

If we like what we see here we will go on to talk to you on skype remember screenshots are a big plus for builders and anyone applying for an admin position must know how to install mods/plugins to a server also be familiar with everything on the server and how it works

By TheHisBrother
#161450 You're Age:20

Building Skills: I'm creative but not good with building.

Staff Experience: 1 year with my own server (it's off now) and I'm moderating a pixelmon server.

Position you would like: Mod or helper

How much time a day can you commit: 5-6hours

Have you ever been banned and why: No, never.

Why should you be picked: I'm mature, good sense of humor and professional. I can keep server's chat clean and good to new players helping them and welcoming them. I've much time to spend there and I know (almost) everything about moderating/helping others about MC, Pixelmon or anything else.
By minerman554
#162480 You're Age: 15 (You used the wrong form of "Your" ;D)

Building Skills: I am a well experienced Builder, I have built various spawns (Not big but medium and satisfying) And i have enough knowledge to build Gyms, Or other things.

Staff Experience: I have co-owned, Adminstrated, Modded, and been builder on many
Server. Through all positions i have built things as a builder would so more on builder.

Position you would like: If it isnt obvious already, Builder xD

How much time a day can you commit: 2-4 hours a day, I am still in high school (Sophomore) so that will take 7 hours a day from my life during mon-fri. On weekends i can average 3-6 Hours. ( I play hockey so that takes up 2 or 3 hours a day on the weekend)

Have you ever been banned and why: No not to my knowledge

Why should you be picked: I have many experiences with server, Given my age you may think im a noob but i am well mannered and mature, I can deal with stuff like spam and immaturity and i like to have fun. I can crack jokes a lot and i know how to impress.

Skype(If accepted or interested): treadmill37
By JayThePokeballer
#162489 You're Age: 11.

Building Skills: 7/10.

Staff Experience: 10/10.

Position you would like: Head-Admin. Or Admin.

How much time a day can you commit: 5 hours.

Have you ever been banned and why: No.

Why should you be picked: I am unique and I have lots of experience.
JOIN THE TEAM