Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Poorpeter
#162560 :-D

Hello able builders!
Our server owner(s) will be hosting a new Fully Updated Pixelmon server!
Been looking for that elusive updated 4.08 pixelmon server to satiate your survival and/or adventure pixelmon needs? Want to be a part of the creative process of the server you want to play on? Want to help create user friendly, intuitive, creative, and challenging gym puzzles, redstone masterpieces, or otherwise strut your poke pixel minecraft finesse'? Look no further! Fill out this short and helpful application and I'll get back to you ASAP!

1. IGN
2. Skype? Y/N TS3? Y/N
3. Your building strength/ weaknesses
4. Why you think you would be a good choice to help build a one-of-a-kind adventure pixelmon experience
5. favorite block type

;-) I'll be awaiting your replies!

By ShinyKeldeo
#162561 This Sounds Interesting, Not Sure About it Though... I'll Leave an App Just in Case.

IGN: Shiny_Keldeo
Experience With Pixelmon: 2 Years, Builder/Mod/Admin/HeadAdmin of a Pixelmon Server (Now Closed)
Building Strength: Interior Design
Building Weakness: Redstone Engineering
Good Choice: I'm a Fairly Decent Builder, I Like to Build Big, and Every Detail Perfect to the Last Pixel. Well-Knowledged in Pixelmon/Pokemon, Good With World Edit, Already Have Designs in Build Phase By Hand in Single Player (Test Builds)
Favorite Block Type: Not Quite Sure What that Means, But I Think Decorative Blocks is My Answer.
TeamSpeak: Yes, Not Often Though

Again, Not Sure If I'm Even Going to Do This, I've Got So Much Going on, But I want to Build for a Server Again.
By ShinyKeldeo
Poorpeter wrote:Quick question - the easiest way to communicate with everyone involved at this time is through skype. Would you happen to have a username I could add to send you the details?

I Do Indeed Have Skype, But I Prefer to Keep it Private and Among Close Friends.
By ShinyKeldeo
#162564 I Am Actually Beginning to Rethink This, I Personally Like to Work With a Decent Amount of Mods, At Least Custom NPCs. So this May be Troublesome Thinking About It.
By RadCarr0t
#163459 1. IGN: RadCarrot_
2. Skype? Yes (will give if we follow up ofc)
TS3: I'd rather not, but I can use it
3. Building Strength: Rather good at detailing medieval/baroque/ancient buildings, I prefer doing symmetrical and OCD friendly builds - mostly circular and mirroring shapes. I also enjoy quite a lot modern and sleek builds. Since I can boast a good amount of experience in long-term building projects, I have no problem switching back and forth between styles (it is actually welcomed change).
Building Weakness: However, I cannot for the life of me do redstone systems.
4. Why you think you would be a good choice to help build a one-of-a-kind adventure pixelmon experience?
I can make a great and unique building and follow directions quite easily - since I am used to critics, I will be able to work to improve my assignment as much as I can. Furthermore, I know what it means to commit to a project of this kind and size, so expect me to follow up on all the work given to me.
5. Favorite Block Type: Stone Slabs

If you have any further questions, feel free to message me!

Rad C.
By wop0911
#163468 Glad to hear from someone. We are currently trying to finish off our adventure map so we can use the help to knock it out. We can talk more on Skype. add me medic_deal07 and we will talk more. Look forward to hearing from you.
JOIN THE TEAM