Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Malvagio87
#162853 Image

Hello everyone and thanks for taking a look at this thread.

For the past few years I ran a Factions Server, but as time went on I lost interest and the community did as well.

I started playing other games but have since become bored with them and decided to come back and play MC.

Instead of reviving my old server I have decided to dabble in the idea of creating a pixelmon server which leads me to ask the question, "What do you guys like to see in pixelmon servers?"

I plan on making it a Free to Play (meaning no OP donation ranks)
I also plan on originally releasing it with only the original 151 pokemon since im 27 and when I was growing up that was all that mattered to me and everything after is just a copy of the originial 151 in my opinion. I will more than likely release the newer versions of pokemon as the game and server progresses.

I kind of want to recreate Pokemon Red/Blue as an adventure world but still allow players to build and create there own worlds in a separate world.

I am looking for players near my age to build and develop with.

Server is already configured to go, just need people willing to help out with it.

If interested reply below and let me know a little bit about yourself and post pictures of previous builds. Also signup on the website http://pokepixelmon.com which is also being developed.

By emoinuyashafan191
#163765 hi I read your post and am willing to see if your interested in me helping im not 27 but im 23 so im somewhat there , I love pokemon even when it came to pc, I currently play somewhat offline,alone sometimes with others depending on the server, I have a Skype and its inuyashafan191 or reply back to me. thanks
JOIN THE TEAM