Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By xPeinful
#163062 Are you a builder looking for a server?
Well we need you. I've launched a new server its currently been up for a week but needs building to be finished before we can release the IP.

If you could PM I would be more than happy to have you help us, you will achieve builders/helpers rank on the server with some cool perks if you do the job well!

I will give some information about the server, currently we are on 3.4 Pixelmon because quiet frankly the Sponge API offers nothing in terms of hosting that Bukkit couldn't provide us, except of course Pixelmon 4.0+ but we don't want to go blind into an API we know nothing about as we can work quicker to get the server online! We are a survival & adventure map that will cater to all the different players on pixelmon.

Requirements:

Thanks guys!

By UrsaiGaming
#164344 I am going to use the same application I used on the previous post, cause I didn't see your comment about this post until after I submitted the application. Hopefully you guys enjoy it, and consider me for the potential duty of building your server.

1. UrsaiGaming
2. Yes, I have both Skype and Teamspeak!
3. My building strengths include timely builds, great detail, and strong analysis when building from a reference; I also use a lot of mathematics to ensure the realism of my builds, when necessary. My weaknesses are that I am very OCD, and have very little capability building "natural" looking buildings are such; I.E., things that are nonparallel, or making custom terrain by hand.
4. Well, I work good with teams of people trying to accomplish a goal, and I think that what Pixelmon really needs is a decent server. Unless you are a YouTuber with 500,00+ subscribers, I have failed to find someone who has a good server with variety and originality... they are all survival with a "gym line" nowadays. Something new would be nice!
5. This is an EXTREMELY tough question. I suppose it depends; for more modern builds, I like using smooth blocks like clays, quartz, and glasses. For more older buildings, I enjoy many combinations of stones, as well as wooden logs. For building bridges or structures you'd find in nature, I enjoy going mostly wooden blocks for the nature-esque feel. Again, I suppose it depends on what I have to build. BUT, to answer the question... I think my favorite block would have to be plain stone brick. :)
JOIN THE TEAM