Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By TheMiggyDgz
#163898 Hi there! I've got a returning server, PixelRocket, in need of builders. We've got 6 cities, and spawn, but there are a few of the cities that may need some remodeling and a few other things needed to be built. If you think you would be suitable to become a builder, please post an application below. Skype is REQUIRED.

The server IP will be sent to you in a message if you are considered.

Builder Application Format:

Name:

IGN:

Pixelmon experience:

Server experience (Ever been staff? Banned? Previous owner?):

Building experience:

Picture of build(s):

How much time do you think you will be able to dedicate to aiding the server?:

Thanks!

By MrAlpha
#164438 Hello! Sadly I cannot apply for buildership - though I wish I could - because I do not have Skype. However, I just wanted to let someone on the team know that I am EXTREMELY happy that Pixelrocket is coming back. I played on it for a very long time. I'd just like to know what happened. Why did it shut down for so long? I tried to go on the old IP many times and it was a server I had never seen before. Did someone overwrite your server address or something? One thing's for sure, it definitely wasn't a Pixelmon server that I got on.
By TheMiggyDgz
#164465 Hi there! I'm looking forward to your return :-) We shut down for two reasons: we couldn't provide money to keep the server up anymore, and we were dealing with a few personal things so we couldn't be on as much. I can say now that we will be returning and building is near completion, so expect the official return of PixelRocket very soon!
By Bandicoot
#171254 My name is Andrew, I am the age of 15, my IGN is BandicootPC, I have skype and it is, andrewdragonflame, I have experience in Pokemon, so I guess that means Pixelmon also. I have never been on a staff before, but I have an idea on how it would work, I would say I am an average builder. Be on daily.
By arcage
#174744 I am currently a "Professional" builder and can build almost anything, with terrain being my strongest point. (Without WE, but WE helps a lot.) I am also a trained Helper/Head-Mod/Head-Admin and also Lead-Builder with 1 and a half years experience in each position, and 6 years as a builder. I am really friendly, kind, giving and often give things away for free in game if I do not need it. If there is further information you would wish to know, please comment and ask!
Name: Preston
IGN: Roktula
Age/Qualification: I am 17
Steam: Yes
Team Speak: Yes
Kik: Yes
Time Zone: CST
Hours I play: 4-6 hours a day.
JOIN THE TEAM