Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By MoeBoy76
#165865 A new build of Nuzlocke will be going up on beta2 soon that works for 4.1.X and i'm wanting some people to come and look after any players that join, as well as create whatever fun stuff you want

By RuraelisOttuve
#166637 I may be interested in assisting you with this project. I've currently not got any other Minecraft related projects going on, and have quite a bit of time on my hands.

For a bit about myself, I am nearly 25 years old and a college graduate. I've run a rather successful Minecraft Nations server for roughly one year, where we averaged ~20 members during peak hours and an overall count of 200 players. I have moderate experience with mod and plugin configuration, and would rate my building and city planning abilities at a 9/10. I often partake in building competitions, as well as plot work on the Dakrcraft server. I have more experience in medieval and high fantasy themes, but I am equally competent in modern.
By turtwigsfire13
#168911 I could help. I have a lot of experience with minecraft and pixelmon and I am looking for a server to help out on. I have been admin and builder on many servers and each one flourished. I would love to help with this one. I can be active a lot as well.
JOIN THE TEAM