Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By ImASelfishGhost
#166055 Since I have some free time on my hands, I am looking to pick up work on a server. I have some requirements that your server MUST meet before I will consider the offer. Below are my stipulations for working on your server:

• Server MUST be using Sponge.
  • Your Pixelmon Installation MUST be in the 4.1.x series.

If you server meets these requirements, please feel free to make a post below or PM with your offer.

By JeanMarc1
#166112 Well, what kind of work are you looking for? I know I can't pick you up, since I'm running one of the 1.7 pixelmon versions, but you should still specify if you want to be an admin, a gym leader, a builder or a moderator (or whatever else you want to be) if you want anyone to be even remotely interested in picking you up.
By ImASelfishGhost
JeanMarc1 wrote:Well, what kind of work are you looking for? I know I can't pick you up, since I'm running one of the 1.7 pixelmon versions, but you should still specify if you want to be an admin, a gym leader, a builder or a moderator (or whatever else you want to be) if you want anyone to be even remotely interested in picking you up.

Not true, I want people to offer what position I would best fill for their server, I don't like to demand a specific job, I like to be placed where I can do the best work.
By ImASelfishGhost
TheMiggyDgz wrote:Well, I'd like to ask: how good are your building skills?

My building skills are average, not bad, prefer to build with a resource pack based server and theme.
JOIN THE TEAM