Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Affluence
#167479 Hello fellow Pixelmon Players.

So I’ve never owned a Pixelmon Server (or any server) before and I got in over my head :(

I must say I am not that good at understanding all the technical chiz, but I am willing to learn.

The server is currently a 200-player server, running on Pixelmon 3.5.1 w with 6 GB of RAM. Some of the world has been built already

What I need is people to work as staff and as builders, they should be willing to work with me to grow my server into something great so I can start advertising and get a playerbase. I intend to grow and become more experienced in server ownership. Some of the world has been built.

I hope that some people will answer my prayers :

ALSO:
I’m also in need of some mature and experienced Pokemon Trainers who are interested in a management position (managing the gyms).

- Server IP: 198.24.172.247:25565

Many thanks for any help I can get here.

- Affluence

By MamaCatGaming
#167485 the server looks wonderful you and or your builders did a fanatic job so far, I have not found the towns on the server yet but I will be wondering until i do :) . also what is the style of build are you going for ? like modern, rustic ect.
By Affluence
#167487 I was planning on having different towns have different appearances - like the spawn will be made to look like a large city. I've only started two cities, the spawn and the first gym. Doing /warps 1 on the server will take you to the list of warps.
JOIN THE TEAM